So, curious if this is the right move for you and your business? And if Delegate & Elevate is the right fit for you? I get it! Making an investment in your business should cause a little hesitation. After all, this is your baby that you're considering handing over to someone else! So, ask yourself the following questions...
- Do you feel overwhelmed by all the social media options available?
- Does writing a blog post take you longer than an hour?
- Do you hate writing? Or struggle to make the words come?
- What blog? I haven't even started. And if I have started, it's been neglected for at least a year!
- Are you guilty of going on a posting streak on your social platforms and then dropping off the radar for weeks or months at a time?
- Do you want people to consider you knowledgeable in your industry segment?
- Do you believe that building a community of like-minded business owners is important?
- Do you have a consistent stream of business, but you could be busier?
- Are you overwhelmed by content (lots of weddings, plenty of photos) but don't know where to start with curating, scheduling and posting?
- Would you like to hear someone tell you "oh yeah, I saw this great article/post/photo on your Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest page! I'd love to hear more about that event/more of your advice/see more from that gallery, etc"
- Would you like to increase your non-existent social exposure?
- Do you have beautiful work that nobody has ever laid eyes on?
- Is being published important to you?
If you answer yes to at least two or three of the above questions, then making this move IS good for you! Let's have a conversation- if nothing else, you'll get a few tips for your search and gain some clarity on what they heck you need to do!